Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

Demitrius's Holidayz

In the holiday I went to Samoa with my auntie and then the next day me and my auntie sore a centipede i was scared that it would of bite me and i would have had a big bite sore on my skin so my nana went and waked the centipede and the centipede died and then my auntie picked up the centipede and chucked it on the bed and i got off the bed straight away i was so scared of it i almost said the f word and then my auntie said sorry and that she will never do it.And then the next morning me my auntie and my nana went and had McDonald's. I went and play on grand thief  auto 5 at Samoa i had to make sure i turn it off before the samoan police go passed the house if they see you playing the wrong game they will put you in the cells and will give us a hiding even though we are kids but not babies my little cousin she always play with her bike and then the next day i went to the zoo the zoo was pretty smelly from the animal's poo so we had something to put on our nose like a paper tissue and block our nose after the zoo we had lunch with my nana my nana is very fassy of picking her food and her dessert she likes banana cakes but no icings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.